Search & Win

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rhode Island

so I have not blogged in forever (again) and need to update! I have a feeling I will be blogging a lot now that we have moved to RI, as I have no real contact with others at the moment, other than my kids! The kids and I got here on Saturday. The drive was not too bad, until we got to New York! The traffic was horrible, I was always in the wrong lane, we nearly got hit by a merging suv, took the wrong exit, ended up smack dab in the middle of New York city, then the Bronx, and finally Yonkers before we managed to find our way back to I95! After that it was smooth sailing! The kids were happy to be here and to have daddy back. They love the house and their rooms. They are very happy that there is a park about a half a block down from the house. I found a summer camp for the boys that is on Wednesdays for half a day. Their first day was yesterday and they loved it and cannot wait to go back next week. Tyler is signed up for a Kindergarten going into first grade summer program through the school district for the month of July. I am excited about it, he gets to ride the bus there and back and it is M-Th, so he will be busy that month! Henry is taking a Karate class at the base gym one night a week and loved his first class. Tyler has his first gymnastics class tonight at the Y and it extremely happy about that. I am hoping that once school starts in the fall that I will find something for E and I to do. That is about it for our first week here! I am sure I will get more into a routine as the weeks go on,

No comments:

Post a Comment