Search & Win

Monday, June 27, 2011

Recipes for my monthly cooking

I am a few days late on this one, but here they are! Here is a pic of my freezer, it was a lot more organized before the frozen veggies went in, but you can get the idea!


-taco seasoning



-homemade pizza-we just buy the bough in a bag and add whatever toppings we want


-crockpot pork chops with potatoes I leave out the green beans and cook them seperatly


-italian chicken-dump a bottle of dressing in a bag with chicken!


-salsa chicken-dump salsa in a bag with chicken. I top this with cheese, olives, sour cream and avacad0


-chipotle chicken and sun dried tomato are marinades from the store, but I am looking to find a homemade one


-BBQ chicken-dump a bottle of BBQ with chicken




-garlic parmesan chicken-can't remember where this came from-1 cup Parmesan cheese, 1 packet italian dressing seasoning. Dip chicken in oil, then in cheese/seasoning mixture. Then bake or wrap in saran wrap and then freeze.


-spaghetti-I just make up the turkey and sp sauce, then freeze in serving size portions


-chicken for salads-I just skillet cook the chicken with some seasonings and freeze to have on top of salads

-breakfast burritos-can't remember where this one came from either! I made 16 of them, so I took 12 eggs and cooked them. Then I added one red, yellow and orange pepper sliced and one onion sliced. I put a little of the mixture in a tortilla, then added salsa and rolled in foil and froze. He heats them in the microwave and says they are great!


-PB&J-I just made the sandwiches and froze them-super easy and E loves them!


ENJOY!







No comments:

Post a Comment