Search & Win

Friday, June 24, 2011

My months worth of meals..DONE!!

Before we moved to RI, I started freezer cooking and it made life so much easier. A week before we moved, I sat down with a calendar and made out our meals for 4 weeks. When I got here, I went to the store and started cooking and marinating! Here is what we are eating:
Tacos (6 meals worth)
homemade pizza (3 meals worth)
crockot porkchops with potatoes (3 meals worth)
crockpot chicken thighs (3 meals worth)
italian chicken (2 meals worth)
salsa chicken (2 meals worth)
chipotle chicken (2 meals worth)
sun dried tomato chicken (2 meals worth)
BBQ chicken (2 meals worth)
honey teriyaki chicken (2 meals worth)
garlic Parmesan chicken (2 meals worth)
spaghetti (5 meals worth)
cooked chicken for big salads (3 meals worth)
16 breakfast burritos for Keith
14 PB&J sandwiches

I know, this is way more than a months worth, but some we will eat for lunches, like the tacos and the sandwiches for E and I to have for lunches. My goal is to eat out once in a payday, so twice a month as a family. I will post the recipes on here later tonight. Now it is so easy, I just take a meal out at night and it is ready to cook at dinner time. Some of the chicken meals I will toss in the crock pot to cook and some I will cook in the oven. Of course I have to add the veggies that I will cook with the meals, but at least this way we have the main part of the meal already done!

No comments:

Post a Comment