Search & Win

Monday, February 6, 2012

Thank you Pinterest!

I know I have said it before, but how did I ever live without pinterest?! Here are some of the things that we have done thanks to Pinterst!

I found this idea for keeping card games in since the boxes get torn so easily. Here is how mine turned out!


I found this blog with a great science experiment with vinegar and baking soda. The boys loved it!

The first round on fizzing and bubbling!
 What happens when we add more?
 More fizzing and more bubbles!
 Yes, we lost our shirt...we got food coloring on our uniform!!!


I found this tutorial on how to fold plastic bags and store them in old Lysol wipes containers! Keith thought it would work for the old baby wipes container, and he was right! No more piles and piles if bags under the sink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment