Search & Win

Monday, February 6, 2012

An organized stockpile!

Last weekend Keith helped me organize my stockpile room/laundry room. He took down the flimsy plastic shelves and put up the sturdy metal shelves. He made me a pegboard to hang things on and we reorganized everything! I love it even more now!

Before:
This one is blurry, I can't figure out my camera most of the time!! This is above the washer/dryer
 The food side of the shelves that were in the house when we moved in
 The health/beauty/personal stuff side of the shelves
 No room, so stuff is sitting on top of the laundry shelves

 2 bins of razors that are shoved in the corner

And the after (I LOVE IT!!)

Plastic shelves gone, Keith and his helpers putting up the metal shelves
 My new pegboard that Keith built me for my razors and other stuff that can hang!
 All of the health/beauty/personal stuff nice and organized!
 Detergent and cleaning supplies
 More room for the food and it is all organized!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice stockpile and nice organization! That inspires me to do a little better than I have been with the couponing!

    I've had fun catching up a bit on your blog. Your family is adorable. Sorry you guys were all sick, but Evelyn's party looked like fun. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete