Search & Win

Monday, February 6, 2012

Coupon trips from the last 2 weeks!

Last week I went couponing at CVS only. I was lazy and there were not really that many other good deals on the stuff we use. Here is what I got

4 nivea lip care
4 thermacare heat wraps
6 jars ragu pasta
6 lady speed stick deodorant
4 irish spring body wash
2 skintimate shave cream

I spent at total of $24 and I got back $17 in rewards to spend next time and I got to mail in a rebate for $10 back from the thermacare wraps!


This week I went to 4 stores, CVS, RiteAid, Walmart and Stop and Shop and I got:

6 bottles kids shampoo/condition 2 in 1
4 pks stayfree pads
4 itish spring deodorants
3 swave deodorants
2 Vaseline lotions
1 bottle chichis salsa
12 Hershey bars

I spent $14 (I used $6 from last week at CVS to pay for that purchase) and I have $4 from CVS to spend later and I have $6 from RiteAid to spend later.

I have been saving an average of 60%-75%  on each trip, so I am thrilled with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment