Search & Win

Friday, December 2, 2011

The Grinch

When I found out that the Grinch who Stole Christmas the musical was in Providence, I knew I wanted to take the boys. We decided to get a babysitter for E since it was so late and night and we did not think that she would enjoy it too much. The boys LOVED it! It was in a "real' theater, and the boys thought it was the fanciest place they have ever been to! I loved seeing their faces, everything amazed them! They did not allow cameras, but I took a few before we went into the theatre and a few while we were waiting for the show to start! It was definitely one of the best times I have had with them!

 outside the theatre, I was hoping to get the marquis, but the lights were SO BRIGHT!!
 Waiting to go it!
 Dad got Henry a cookie at the snack bar while we were waiting to enter!
 They were fascinated by the piano....it played by itself!
 the walls in the theatre.
Tyler wanted me to take a pic of the light....he thought it would be good in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment