Search & Win

Friday, December 2, 2011

Count Down to Christmas

I LOVE PINTEREST! I found a great idea for a Countdown to Christmas activity calendar. As usual, the way I see it in my head is far from the finished product, however, I am really happy with how it turned out! I took Christmas scrapbook paper and printed an envelope template and then cut it out and made super cute Christmas/holiday envelopes. Then I took decorative note cards that I got from Michael's and wrote an activity on each one, then put then in the envelopes that I labeled 1-24, one for each day. I bought a Christmas basket and put all of the envelopes in it. The kids find the envelope for the day and we do the activity! They loved last night, day one, and are already asking to open day 2! I am excited they are excited!!!

 Basket
envelopes waiting to be opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment