Search & Win

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Homemade Poptarts

I have really been trying to have the kids eat better and healthier food. Since they eat virtually nothing, it has been hard! One of Henry's favorite food is brown sugar poptarts. The ones from the store have so much sugar and so many things that I have no idea what they are in them! So I found a recipe on a great blog for homemade ones and decided to try it out. They were fantastic!! I was very surprised how much they tasted like the ones from the store! As usual, when Henry makes something, he wants to take them to Yaya and Papaw! They even said they were great!! I have definately found a replacement for the yucky store ones!! Now if I could just find a homemade ketchup that they would eat, we would be great!!!


http://www.salad-in-a-jar.com/family-recipes/homemade-brown-sugar-cinnamon-oatmeal-pop-tarts

No comments:

Post a Comment