Search & Win

Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to a regular schedule!

I never thought I would hear myself say that I am glad the kids are back a school!! While I loved having them home and being able to be lazy and do whatever we wanted, I realized this morning that I like a schedule! I also realized that I really miss my morning times alone with a cup of coffee and the news. In Monterey I would always get up before the kids and make coffee and sit in a quiet house watching the news. I have not done that in over a year. Over the Christmas break, I found that when I got up before everyone I was much more relaxed and happy. So this morning I got up, made a cup of coffee and just sat on the couch! I have to say, my morning was much smoother than when I get up at the same time as the kids and we are rushing! So I will be doing this every morning! Now if I can get my weekly household chore schedule worked out I would be even better!! I just put Evelyn down for her morning nap and my goal is to get a double batch of taco meat and a double batch of spaghetti meat made up and in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment